Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Trick Or Treat!

No tricks here, just treats!
Everything in my store is 50% off through October 31!
This includes my quality control services as well as my newest kit, Monster Mash!







You can grab Monster Mash HERE

This kit is packed!
40 papers, 134 elements and a full alphabet all for just $3.00 until Oct 31!!!
Bunches of adorable little goblins to accent the pages of your little goblins!
Check out the other preview in the store for more pieces in this kit!

Why not check out my Monster Mash Kate album, too?
8 pages and 8 backs for all of those adorable photos you will be taking in just a few days!
Just $2.50 while the sale lasts!


Grab the Monster Mash Kate album HERE

Run, don't walk! This sale only lasts a few days!

Don't forget, I also offer quality control services for designers at an affordable price, and now 50% off!
If you've never tried my services, why not try them now?

Check out my store at Digitals!

Thanks for looking!
Spellweaver

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Yes exactly, in some moments I can reveal that I agree with you, but you may be in the light of other options.
to the article there is still a without question as you did in the fall publication of this demand www.google.com/ie?as_q=xvision stealth file manager 2.5 ?
I noticed the catch-phrase you have not used. Or you functioning the dark methods of development of the resource. I have a week and do necheg