Sunday, August 2, 2009

August 2 - Butterfly postcard

Well, I made another postcard today! The flowers are the same ones as on yesterday's postcard but I caught a butterfly on them! Isn't he pretty? He was so sweet to hold still long enough for me to snap this photo of him!

Link has been removed

I am finding it a boring day today for some reason! I have plenty of things I could do to stay busy but you know how those lazy Sundays can be! This is definitely one of them! I just have no energy or enthusiasm for anything. I could be cleaning, doing laundry, ironing, designing, even just playing games on Facebook but nothing trips my trigger today. *sigh* These are the kind of days you should have in the winter when you can curl up and take a nap. Summer days are made for doing something and not sleeping! Oh well, it is 8:30pm so the day is almost over so I guess it really doesn't matter so much anymore.
What do YOU do when you have days like this?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I was playing games online however for reading this post more interesting thanks for the share please do keep it going great job....Loveing this.

Cheers,
___________________
Jessica
Increase your brand popularity overnight

-------