Saturday, July 28, 2007

Ahhh.....vacation!


We just got back from a fabulous vacation. We spent a week in southern France and then a week in Italy. Italy was by far my favorite but man, was it hot!
All total we went through or stayed in Belgium, Luxembourg, France (stopped in Monaco, too!), Spain, Italy and Switzerland. I took over 1500 photos which really isn't much for 2 weeks but the first week there really wasn't so much to photograph!

This layout uses one of the many photos I took while on vacation. This is a sunflower field I found in the town where we stayed in Italy. I used Bette Duganitz' Sunflower Sue available at Digitalscrapbookpages.
I will have a lot more layouts to post once I get them done.

Now that I know how to add pictures here I will start using this blog again! Well, that's it for now!

Have a great day!
Denise/Spellweaver

No comments: