Saturday, December 29, 2007

Another New Layout!

I just love the colors in my Snow Much Fun 2 kit so much, I had to play some more!
This layout is from the Winter Efteling. We went there in January of this year and I am hoping we go again! I LOVE the Efteling!
I finally got the torn and folded template to play with from Scrap Girls. I loved how Linda Cumberland used it on her quickpage (see Winter layout below) so I scraplifted her idea with the folded paper and the items under it. I also used a frame cluster from Lise-Lotte Sunesen from her Frame This Too set.
I noticed when the 2 layouts are side by side, the squares don't match up so if I am going to put them in an album together, I will have to readjust the paper a bit. It wasn't intended as a double page layout but I am anal retentive like that so I will probably end up changing it! lol
Anyway, another layout done! Yea!

1 comment:

Amy said...

Great LO - I love the folded down paper at the top!