Wednesday, July 1, 2009

New Kit, Sales & a Freebie!

Happy Canada Day to all my Canadian followers!

Today, I have a new kit in the store, a bunch of products on clearance and a freebie for you! :o)

First, the new kit! ZOOLICIOUS!



What would summer vacation be without a trip or two to the zoo? I find it nice to visit the relatives on occasion! :o) Of course, no trip to the zoo is complete without some photos of all those sweet animals; the ones you brought as well as the ones you see there! Zoolicious is perfect for those photos! Filled with fun papers, several felt animals, lots of frames, ribbons, flowers and more! And the best part? It's on sale! Grab it now for just $4.49
You can grab Zoolicious in my store HERE

To go along with the kit, I also created solid papers, flair and 3 alphabets!



10 solid papers that coordinate perfectly with my Zoolicious kit!
Grab the papers HERE for just $2.24



20 pieces of flair to accent your pages! 5 animal prints and 15 photos of animals, taken by yours truly! Grab the flairs HERE for just $1.50

And last, but not least.....



Zoolicious alphabets to add to your pages! 3 complete alphabet sets in giraffe, tiger and zebra prints! Grab the alphabet set HERE for just $1.87

I have also put my 4th of July kit, Glory, on sale as well as the matching add-on and alphabet! You can grab those for 30% off through Sunday, July 5! Check them out in my store HERE

I am clearing out some older kits and miscellaneous products to make room for new stuff. You can grab these clearance items for as low as $.75! Hurry because the sale only lasts through July and then they are gone forever! Check them all out in my store! They are labeled "CLEARANCE" on the end!

And lastly, I have a freebie for you that goes with my new Zoolicious kit! It's a clustered frame and I just LOVE how it turned out!


The beautiful girl,(my DD), the zebra and the writing on the tag, are not included with the frame! :o) The zebra, is, however, in the kit and on a much larger scale! lol
Link has been removed

I hope to have more freebies throughout the month for the Zoolicious kit so be sure to check back often! Freebies will only be available for a few days so grab them while you can!

Remember to check out my store for all the specials going on this month! You won't want to miss them! Find my store at DIGITALS

Thanks for stopping by! Have a wonderful day!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Thanks Denise, that is so cute! We found out we're going to be grandparents, so this will be a nice frame to put baby's first zoo visit in! We find out in 3 weeks if it's a boy or a girl, we're so excited!

K2 Designs said...

Love the cluster! Great job on it! Thanks for sharing!!

Barbara said...

Thanks for the beautiful cluster frame. It is beautiful as is your dd!