Monday, January 7, 2008



I have a freebie that coordinates with my Snow Much Fun 2 kit. (See above!)
Enjoy the freebie and please, let me know you grabbed it!
Link has expired

Now, if you subscribe to Digitals newsletter, you will also find another freebie from this kit in the newsletter this week! If you haven't grabbed your goody from the newsletter, go here!
Digitals Early January Newsletter

I have put both Snow Much Fun kits on sale as well as the matching penguin alphabets! Be sure to check out my store while you are checking out the newsletter!

So, it's been a few days!
I have been lazy and just sitting around reading for the most part! I am reading "Shogun" by James Clavell. Now, I saw the mini series a million years ago but I don't remember much of it. The book though, is fabulous! It really makes you think! I have enjoyed laying around and reading!

Well, that's it for today! Time to go be lazy again!

3 comments:

This Jersey Momma said...

What a cute freebie! Thanks for offering it.

Anonymous said...

This is so pretty, thanks so much Denise.

Anonymous said...

Hi Denise Love your freebie and your blog!