Thursday, January 24, 2008

Quality Control Service for Designers!



Well, things have been busy lately trying to work out all the details for the new Quality Control Service for Designers! I am happy to say, the service is now up and running!

As a designer, I know how important it is to have a quality product for sale. There is nothing worse than spending money for a product you have to spend time with to clean up before you can use it! Or worse, not seeing the problems until after the printing! With my new service, you can guarantee your customers a perfect product, every time!

I am lead Quality Controller at Digitals and have 2 years of experience in quality control. I am now offering this service to designers anywhere! I will check your products, send you detailed reports and screen shots, if necessary. I can translate reports into other languages for those whose first language is not English, using Babelfish online. I include the English report as well in case of errors in the translation.

I offer 3 services:
1 - Single Product Quality Control for $5.00
With this service I check one product of your choice.

2 - 24 Hour Single Product Quality Control $7.00
With this service, you are guaranteed to have your product in tip top shape within 24 hours of me receiving your product. This is great for designers wanting to get their product in a store quickly.

3 - 10 Product Package Deal $40.00 (This is a $10 savings off the single product price of 10 products)
With this service, you get 10 products checked as quickly as possible. (This service is NOT for 24 Hour Quality Control)

I guarantee my work. You will not walk away with problems in your product! I have many satisfied designers whose products have been checked by me in the past. I am thorough and I am picky; seeing things most people never notice. If you want to give your customers the very best, try out my service! The only thing you will be sorry about is that you didn't try it sooner!

You can find my Quality Control service plans in my store or click on the links for each service listed above.

Have a great day everyone!

No comments: