Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Here we are, already on Day 8!

A big THANK YOU to everyone for all of the wonderful comments you have left me here and at 4shared! I am so happy to read that you are enjoying the pages!

My pages are all created with my "Pretty Baby" kit found only at Digitals!
Click HERE to go to my store!

All Pretty Baby products are 50% off until the train arrives at it's final destination.
Also, all of my hybrid albums are also on sale for 25% until we end.

This page is the coordinating page to Day 3.
This one would go on the right side.
(Staples, frames and notepaper NOT included in my Pretty Baby kit)


Link has been removed

Also available at Digitals FREE--"Fresh Free and Funky Jack Album". Amanda Thorderson made this album with the June Challenge kits at Digitals!

Don't forget to visit the designers participant blogs for more hybrid page freebies!

Amanda Thorderson
Katie Mann
LivingOutLoud
Lynn Simmons
Nini's Notions
Shawn Walter
Spellweaver
Tallula Moon Designs

6 comments:

nancypinct said...

I love these pages - I had to go buy the kit! Your designs are beautiful Thank you for another very nice gift!!

Anonymous said...

I had to go buy the kit too!! These are such gorgeous pages and I love the kit.
A very BIG thank you for sharing this album!

Suz :) said...

Wow!! Day 8 already…seems like just yesterday we were at number 1!! I’ve unzipped them all and they are AWESOME! Here is a big...♥"”HUG”"♥...for today’s page of your album.
Suzee Q's Stuff

Anonymous said...

Thank you so much for day 8 its such a beautiful album.
leaving loads of love and hugs.
regards XsueX

Anonymous said...

Thank you :-)

kathy said...

Thank you!