Saturday, June 14, 2008

Planey Hybrid Blog Train - Day 4

The Twisted Sisters and Friends travel to Day 4 of our 10 day Planet Hybrid Blog Freebie!

I would like to say a big THANK YOU to everyone for your wonderful comments here on my blog and at the 4shared download page. I just love reading them all! I am so glad you are all enjoying the blog train!

I have now added a button on the right to join my Yahoo group for anyone that might be interested! It's up near the top of the blog. Just click on it to join!

Also, I have this to pass on to all of you:
This was a comment left on my blog:

"...Please let your readers know that they are most welcome and invited to share their finished albums using your quickpages at the only 100% hybrid gallery on the net @ http://scrapbookdimensions.ning.com

We would love to see the final results!!! Thank you for supporting hybrid."

So, if any of you are interested, you might want to register and post your layouts!

Now for the the thing you have been waiting for!

My album coordinates with my Pretty Baby Products, which are going to be on SALE 50% off for these 10 days, while the freebies are up.




Here is my freebie - Day 4:
Link has been removed

This page was made to fit the Kate Album by Cosmo Cricket.
The actual Chipboard Albums are now available at Digitals!.

Also available at Digitals FREE--"Fresh Free and Funky Jack Album". Amanda Thorderson made this album with the June Challenge kits at Digitals!

And if you are new to the hybrid mania, here is a tutorial on making hybrid albums.

Don't forget to visit the designers participant blogs for more hybrid page freebies!

Amanda Thorderson
Katie Mann
LivingOutLoud
Lynn Simmons
Nini's Notions
Shawn Walter
Spellweaver
Tallula Moon Designs

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

This is such a beautiful album!! Thank you very much for page four.

Anonymous said...

Thank you :-)!

lorig said...

This is a beautiful album. THank you.

Lisa said...

This page is gorgeous! Thank you so much for sharing your beautiful designs!

nancypinct said...

Gorgeous quick page - I had to go buy the kit! Thank you for this very nice gift!

MaryEllen said...

thank you for this beautiful page

TifLyn said...

I am really enjoying these freebies - what a wonderful idea! Rhey are all so different, between the different shapes and different kits used. But all very nice.
I am a bit partial to yours tho. The kit used is just darling, and fits my pictures a bit better, I guess. I have 2 pretty nieces and a baby cousin that these pages will showcase nicely.
I'm not sure I'd actually make into the album it was designed for. But I can see printing and framing. That's really the only way I've done anything with my pages so far. I haven't even bought a traditional scrapbook album yet. Altho, I have been tempted a lot more than usual. What's held me back is that I scrap mostly 10x8 so I can print and frame a bit easier and cheaper. I see a lot of albums mostly for 12x12...
Now thesw pages would go nicely into a 12x12!
Thank you again for the gift of your creative and beautiful pages! And for the time your are gifting us with as well!
Hugs, Tif

Suz :) said...

Here is your
daily...♥"”HUG”"♥...
from me for sharing these absolutely beautiful albums with all of us!!!!!

K2 Designs said...

Yet another pretty page! Thank you SO much for sharing with us all!