Wednesday, June 4, 2008

Wednesday's Birthday Deal

I have a few new items in my birthday sale today! Check them out!
50% off today only!
(The rest of my store is 30% off through June 10!)

Spring Fresh Was $5.00 Now $2.50
Rainbow Dreams Green Was $4.00 Now $2.00
Rainbow Dreams Green (Add-On) Was $2.00 Now $1.00
Be sure to check the store every day for new 50% off items!
Don't forget you could win my whole store!
For each order placed between May 26 and June 10, you will be entered into a drawing to win my whole store! (The amount doesn't matter!)
To enter, just send me your receipt! You can block out any personal information if you want but your name, your purchase and the date must show!
On June 11, one of my CT's will pick the winner from all entries and that person will win my whole store!

No comments: