Sunday, June 15, 2008

The Twisted Sisters and Friends travel to Day 5 of our 10 day Planet Hybrid Blog Freebie!

Did you have problems yesterday trying to get the links?
It seems 4shared had some issues yesterday and some people were having problems downloading. Because of this, I am leaving the link to Day 4 up until I post the link for Day 6. At that time, both Day 4 & 5 links will be gone!

I have now added a button on the right to join my Yahoo group for anyone that might be interested! It's up near the top of the blog. Just click on it to join!

All hybrid albums on sale!
I have put all of my bracket albums and cd albums on sale for 25% off until the train reaches it's final destination! Check them out in my store, found here:


Interruption over! On to Day 5!

My album coordinates with my Pretty Baby Products, which are going to be on SALE 50% off for these 10 days, while the freebies are up.

Here is my freebie - Day 5:


Link has been removed

This page was made to fit the Kate Album by Cosmo Cricket.
The actual Chipboard Albums are now available at Digitals!.




Also available at Digitals FREE--"Fresh Free and Funky Jack Album". Amanda Thorderson made this album with the June Challenge kits at Digitals!

And if you are new to the hybrid mania, here is a tutorial on making hybrid albums.

Don't forget to visit the designers participant blogs for more hybrid page freebies!

Amanda Thorderson
Katie Mann
LivingOutLoud
Lynn Simmons
Nini's Notions
Shawn Walter
Spellweaver
Tallula Moon Designs

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thank you :-)

Lisa said...

What an adorable page! Thanks so very much.

Anonymous said...

What a gorgeous page - thank you very much for sharing!!

Suz :) said...

Here is your daily...♥Love♥...
from me for sharing these absolutely beautiful albums with all of us!!!!!
Suzee Q's Stuff

CynR said...

Thank you very much!!

Julie P. (babyofmine) said...

thank you very much for the page! :D