Thursday, June 19, 2008

The Twisted Sisters and Friends are almost to the end of our 10 day Planet Hybrid Blog Freebie!

I have now added a button on the right to join my Yahoo group for anyone that might be interested! It's up near the top of the blog. Just click on it to join!

Only 2 days left!
Only 2 more days to grab my hybrid albums for 25% off! Once the train reaches it's final stop, the sale is gone!
Check them out in my store, found here:

My album coordinates with my Pretty Baby Products, which are on SALE 50% off for these 10 days, while the freebies are up.

Today's download is the matching page for Day 4. This one is the left side.
(Tear, notebook paper, glitter and frame are NOT part of the Pretty Baby kit!)


Here is my freebie - Day 9:

Link has been removed

This page was made to fit the Kate Album by Cosmo Cricket.
The actual Chipboard Albums are now available at Digitals!.




Also available at Digitals FREE--"Fresh Free and Funky Jack Album". Amanda Thorderson made this album with the June Challenge kits at Digitals!

And if you are new to the hybrid mania, here is a tutorial on making hybrid albums.

Don't forget to visit the designers participant blogs for more hybrid page freebies!

Amanda Thorderson

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thank you for another beautiful page - I love this album!!

The designs that are not in the "Pretty Baby" kit are they from an Add-On kit?

Suz :) said...

OK…we are almost wrapping it up! Day 9…phew!! You girls have really kept up with your bloggin, making sure we all have the next album page. Nice :)…each one being just a beautiful as the last. Thanks again for your sweet generosity. I hope I don’t miss Day 10 from being in a drug induced coma. ROFL :) Have a super day.
Suzee Q's Stuff

Maria said...

Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today (look for timestamp: 19 Jun [LA 02:47am, NY 04:47am, UK 09:47am, OZ 07:47pm]).

Anonymous said...

Thank you :-)!

Anonymous said...

I have thoroughly enjoyed the past 9 days. I will be sad to see the blog train come to an end. Thanks for sharing your wonderful talent with us.