Friday, June 20, 2008

The Twisted Sisters and Friends have reached their final destination on our 10 day Planet Hybrid Blog Freebie Train! I don't know about you, but I will be sad to see it gone!

Before we leave you, I would like to, once again, say THANK YOU to everyone for the wonderful comments you have been leaving here and on my 4shared account. It has been wonderful to get up every morning and read them all! Thank you all so much!

Someone asked if the extra pieces I used in some of the hybrid album pages would be in an add-on kit. No, they won't because a lot of them I actually took from my next kit due to come out any day now! lol Keep a watch on my blog for more about the new kit!

I have now added a button on the right to join my Yahoo group for anyone that might be interested! It's up near the top of the blog. Just click on it to join!

LAST DAY!!!!
This is the last day to grab my hybrid albums for 25% off!
Check them out in my store, found here:

My album coordinates with my Pretty Baby Products, which are on SALE 50% off for these 10 days, while the freebies are up.

Thank you all for riding on the blog train with us! I hope you enjoyed it as much as we did!

Today's download is much larger than the others!
I included 6 matching backs for you to use for your own pages or the front and back covers if you want.
Today's download is the matching page for Day 5. This one is the left side.

Here is my freebie - Day 10:



Also available at Digitals FREE--"Fresh Free and Funky Jack Album". Amanda Thorderson made this album with the June Challenge kits at Digitals!

And if you are new to the hybrid mania, here is a tutorial on making hybrid albums.

Don't forget to visit the designers participant blogs for more hybrid page freebies!

Amanda Thorderson

13 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thank you so much for the complete album. It is gorgeous and I appreciate your time, talent and generosity in sharing with us. The blog train was a lot of fun!

Julie P. (babyofmine) said...

Thank you for a wonderful end to a beautiful album. :)

nancypinct said...

Just gorgeous - I do feel bad I missed a few days - what an awesome album this is! Thank you so much for sharing your beautiful work with me! I really appreciate it!

G.I. said...

thankyou so much for your beautiful album! Your generosity in sharing is appreciated :)

Camila's Mom said...

Thank you SO much for your generosity. The album is beautiful and the train was great fun!

Anonymous said...

Your album is just beautiful!! Thanks so much for sharing!!

Anonymous said...

Thank you very much for this completely gorgeous album!! I love the kit I bought too, can't wait to make more pages.
I just hope I don't miss the debut of your new kit, I really like some of the "extras" you used in these pages.
A lovely train ride, so much fun, thanks for taking part.

Anonymous said...

Thanks!!

Anonymous said...

Thank you for sharing this beautiful album!!! Your work is very lovely!!!

CynR said...

Thank you very much for this album, it is greatly appreciated!!!

grannymike said...

Thank you so much for this lovely album. I've never tried anything hybrid before, so I appreciate the chance to try it with such a pretty album. Thanks to whoever organized the blog train. It was GREAT, and you ladies are all very talented and generous.

Anonymous said...

Thank you so much for your fabulous album!

aquascrap said...

Thankyou for all your fabulous pages during this blog hop....they have been great! Judy