Thursday, July 24, 2008

Here we are, at the next to last stop on our journey! I can't believe it is almost over already!
I have enjoyed traveling with all of you and hope you will join me again on my blog even after the train pulls away for other destinations!

I would like to remind you that I have a Yahoo group. It is a place to keep up with what is new in my store! I am the only one to post so emails are not a lot! If you
would like to join me, just click the button on the top right of my blog! I would love to see some more new faces in the group! :o)

If you haven't done so already, don't forget about the present hunt at the Digitals site! There are a lot of wonderful gifts just waiting for you to find them! Get the clues HERE
When the train stops, the gifts disappear so grab them while you can!
Don't forget to check out all of the wonderful sales the designers have going on as well! You can save a lot of money by shopping now!

Well, here is the preview for Day 11:



Link has expired

This page coordinates with the page from yesterday. I have added a blank back again for you to embellish however you wish!


I guess that's it for today! Until tomorrow......


Be sure to check out all of the other blogs for more goodies!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thank you very much for sharing this beautiful album and for the "extra" gifts you gave!!

Aleah'sMommy said...

Thank you for another beautiful day on the train =)

CynR said...

Thank you very much!!!

Anonymous said...

Thank you :-)

Julie P. (babyofmine) said...

.•:*¨¨*:•.Thank you!•:*¨¨*:•.