Thursday, July 17, 2008

Polar Blog Express - Day 4

Onto Day 4!
Well, I have 2 freebies for you again today! Although it was sunny out today, I didn't feel up to weeding again so I played a bit today and came up with a quickpage using my Fantasia kit. I am just crazy about all of the clusters out there these days so I tried my hand at it, kind of! I threw everything but the kitchen sink on this QP but I think it came out ok. Let me know what you think!


Link has expired


This is the kit I used to make the QP:

It's on sale right now for just $4.55!
With 21 backgrounds and 175 elements, this price is just crazy!
Grab the kit HERE

I made so many papers for this kit, that I had to make an add-on paper pack!

This pack has 13 more papers and you can grab it for just $2.28!
Grab the Paper Pack Add-On HERE

Now, on to Day 4! I have another double page for you today. The page and a matching back. I hope you like it!

Link has expired

Well, I hope you enjoyed the goodies today! Don't forget to check out my store! Everything is 35% off while the train is on the track! Go to my store HERE

Be sure to check out the other designer blogs for more goodies for Day 4! You never know what they will come up with!

11 comments:

Anonymous said...

Your album page for Day 4 is beautiful just like the first three!! Thanks very much for sharing.

I really like your quick page - the color is pretty and all the embellishments compliment the page! Thank you for sharing it with us.

lorig said...

The QP is very pink. Oh yeah you didn't ask about the color. The clustering works for me, it is a very pretty page. My youngest would love for me to add her picture to a fun pink page like that.

The album pages are fun and the red is much more my color. Isn't it a good thing we all have different color preferences. I get to scrap with every color of the rainbow and more because of my families varied preferences.

Thank you for these wonderful gifts.

Elaine said...

Thank you for Day 4, love it! Also really love your QP, Great Colors!

Anonymous said...

I love clusters and yours is just beautiful. Thank you for Day 4 and for all of the extras you throw in too!

Maria said...

Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today (look for timestamp: 17 Jul [LA 04:34am, NY 06:34am, UK 11:34am, OZ 09:34pm]).

Lynn Hoyt said...

You did wonderful at you cluster QP. It's just darling. Thanks

Aleah'sMommy said...

thank you for both gorgeous freebies today =)

CynR said...

Thank you very much!!!

Anonymous said...

Thank you :-)

grambie said...

Just so beautiful with the actual fronts and back to accommodate the front and back of this special design. Love the reddish-pink pattern that reflects the joy and happiness of the upcoming season. Thanks again for making this stop a joy and a pleasure. HUGS!!!

nancypinct said...

Gorgeous Quick Page! Love the colors and your design is wonderful! Your album page is so nice - I love this album! Thank you for all of these very nice gifts!