Friday, July 18, 2008

Polar Blog Express - Day 5

Almost halfway through the ride! Here we are at Day 5 already!
I only have 1 freebie today; my next page from the Christmas Jack album. I worked all day on something but when I was done I didn't like it so much so I will wait to decide if I will put it here or not! Definitely look for something extra tomorrow though! :o)

I feel bad not having a little more for you all today after reading all of the wonderful comments you have been leaving! I can't tell you how wonderful it is to read your comments every day! Thank you all so very much! I find myself going straight to your comments when I wake up every morning! It really starts my day off on a wonderful note!

Ok, moving on to the next page in the Christmas Jack abum! It's just the single, coordinating page to yesterdays. Again, this would be the right side. Each set is right and left plus a matching blank back in case you want to add your own pages. Here is today's page!


Link has expired

Don't forget to grab the day's downloads from the other designers on the train!
See you tomorrow!

9 comments:

lorig said...

So glad to hear you are enjoying your comments. It is a small gesture that we can do to thank you for your generosity. The hybrid pages you have shared are so much fun. I find my self anxious in the evening waiting until the next page and blog post is posted to see what new creativity and adventure you share with us. BTW how did the gardening go the other day?

Elaine said...

Thank you for Day 5! I really like your part & look forward I also enjoy your creativity.each day for the next part!

Anonymous said...

thank you so much for another splendid day! i'm not so sure that i'd use these booklets as their intended purpose (since i have no small children) but what i AM going to do is use them on cards with the verse where the photo is supposed to go. i just love these! thank you! lisar

Anonymous said...

thanks so much for day 5. but im having trouble with the link at 4 shared.

Anonymous said...

Thank you :-)!

Anonymous said...

Thank you for sharing another lovely gift!

Aleah'sMommy said...

thank you for the beautiful day 5 =) Also thank you for the extras lately! Remember as you are thinking its not good enough that you are your own worst critic lol!!

diharper said...

Just gorgeous again! Thank you so very much for sharing your extraordinary talent with us all.
Hugs, Diane

grambie said...

Love your fantastic design along with your generosity in sharing so many of your lovely designs for free. The design of the album is just awesome and will be used to scrap my grandchildren and other family member. Any blank pages we receive will be used too augment all the lovely pages you have shared. Thanx so much for your gifts of love that is accepted with humility and grace. HUGS!!