Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Polar Blog Express - Day 2

So, how was your first bit of the journey? I hope it was great and you are looking forward to more!
I would like to say THANK YOU to everyone that has left such wonderful comments here on the blog and at 4shared! It is always a pleasure to read them. Thank you all so much for taking the time to do this!

Today, I have two goodies for you. One, of course, is Day 2 of the Christmas Jack album. The second is a set of snowman tags I created using some graphics from a wonderful site called digiwebstudio. You can find them at www.digiwebstudio.com

I hope you enjoy today's goodies!

First, the snowman tags. Here is a preview:


Link has expired

And of course, we have Day 2 of the "Christmas Jack" album! It's one photo page and 1 blank page. You can use the blank for the back or use it to create another page of your own!




Link has expired.

Be sure to check the store for your free gift as well, if you haven't already! This is what I am giving away if you can find the gift on one of my products:



Check out the forum for the clue to this and so much more from the designers at Digitals!
See the forum HERE

That's it for today! See you tomorrow!

Be sure to check out all of the other blogs for more goodies!

15 comments:

lorig said...

Thank you for these wonderful gifts. I have not got very far on the present hunt yet, but that preview sure does look fine.

grambie said...

I just love your color scheme and the shape of this album. Thanx again for your kindness. I agree with lorig, your preview is just too tempting. I can't wait to get the rest of the layouts. Thanx!HUGS!

Lois B said...

Your gifts are just so awesome. I found the one in the store and love the Jack album. What a nice surprise to have the snomen tags. They are adorable.

Thanks so much for taking the time to make this old gal so happy :)

nancypinct said...

I love these tags! So cute and I know I can use them! This is a great album freebie - thank you for all these wonderful gifts!

Anonymous said...

Thank you very much for all these gorgeous freebies.
You are so generous.

Maria said...

Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today (look for timestamp: 15 Jul [LA 02:55am, NY 04:55am, UK 09:55am, OZ 07:55pm]).

Aleah'sMommy said...

Thank you for both of the freebies today they are all so gorgeous & I cant wait to use them! I also want to thank you for the beautiful prezzie I found in you digitals shop I cant wait to use it either!!

Lynn Hoyt said...

YOur little snowmen are just darling, thank you for the cute extra gift.
Your album is also just adorable I love it, you guys rock.
Lynn

CynR said...

Thank you very much!!

Anonymous said...

Love the album, Kit and the snowman tags. They are great. Thanks for sharing.

Anonymous said...

Thank you so much for Day 2's gift and the extra cute snowman tags!!

Also, a very, very big thank you for the fabulous kit that I found in the store - love the colors and especially the little birds!! You are extremely generous.

Unknown said...

You can't help but smile when you see the bright and vibrant colors of your pages. The snowman tags are simply adorable. Thank you.

JessicasMa said...

Very bright! Very cute! Thanks so much!

Anonymous said...

The snowman tags are definitely adorable :-) Thank you for them as well as the next part to the kit!

Anonymous said...

Your snowman tags are so adorable!!! Thank you for sharing them.