Friday, July 25, 2008

Polar Blog Express - Day 12

Well, here we are at our final stop of the Polar Blog Express. I hope you all have enjoyed the ride! I know I sure have!

Today is the last day to grab those Christmas presents the designers at Digitals have hidden in their stores. If you haven't grabbed them yet, you better hurry before they are gone! See the forum for clues to find the gifts HERE

Today is also the last day of my sale. Everything in my store is 35% off!
You can find my store HERE

I have one extra treat for you on our last day of this journey. It is a tag frame. You can fold it up and add a ribbon then attach it to a package or you can just use it as a frame! This is what it looks like when finished (although this isn't the best picture! Sorry!)


Link has expired
That's my sweet grandson in the photos! Isn't he adorable? :o)

And now, for our last page in the Christmas Jack album. I have included the blank as well as a blank for the back cover in the zip. Here is what today's page looks like:

(Blank back cover not shown in preview!)
Link has expired

Well, I hope you will join me again here after the train pulls out! It has been a great ride and I have thoroughly enjoyed it! Thank you all for riding the Polar Express!

Be sure to check out all of the other blogs for more goodies!

13 comments:

Lois B said...

Thank you for the great train ride. Your contributions have been most welcomed along with the bonus gifts you also handed out.

THanks so much for sharing.

Aleah'sMommy said...

waaaa I am sad to see the train end! It was sooo much fun! Thank you for all of the goodies the past 12 days!

CynR said...

Thank you very much for all the freebies - beautiful!!

Elaine said...

Thank you for sharing your talent!Thank you for gift & the extra gifts. The train rid has been lots of fun!

Kim Sandling said...

Thank you for being so generous! Thank you for creating and sharing all these wonderful things you have created!

Anonymous said...

love the album thank you for the 12 days

Julie P. (babyofmine) said...

boo-hoo, the end of the ride. ;) I have had so much fun checking all the blogs. Thank you for the wonderful album and extras! :D

Anonymous said...

Although I've left all my other comments on 4shared, I thought I'd save the best for last. Thanks so much for a wonderful 12 day ride. I surely appreicate that you shared your talent with us. Take care and leavin ya some LUV -aloha!!

Anonymous said...

Thank you for all of your beautiful gifts! The ride was fun :-)

Anonymous said...

The tag frame is really lovely - thanks for sharing!

I have enjoyed the train ride - thank you for taking the time to design and share all these beautiful gifts - the extra goodies were a neat treat!

Anonymous said...

You are so awesome! Thanks so much for sharing your time and talents. I can't believe I have gotten such a head start on Christmas. What an event!

diharper said...

Thank you for the beautiful Jack album and the bonus tag album. Your grandson is adorble, almost as cute as my year old grandson, Aidan (just kidding).

I really appreciate your giving your time and talent to the Polar Express event. It's been fun. I'll come back soon to check out your new designs.
Diane

katlen124 said...

thanks so much for the adorable kit.