Sunday, July 20, 2008

Polar Blog Express - Day 7

Well, we are more than half way through the train ride now! Have you all been enjoying the ride so far?

Thank you again for all of the wonderful comments you have been leaving on my blog and at the 4shared download pages! They are very much appreciated!
Yes, the card has a "surreal" look to it. I used to make "real" cards and one of the things I did was to cut out portions like that and then fold the paper over. The point gets tucked into the the part below or glued. It was tough to do and time consuming but the look was great! I decided to try it digitally and I think it came out pretty good! It looks just like my "real" cards did! :o)

I changed my blog a bit yesterday! Did you notice? lol I think it is a much cleaner, easier to look at, look. The top banner was made for me by Shawn Walter using my Little Lady kit. I think she did a fabulous job on the banner, don't you?

Today, hubby and I are celebrating our 7th anniversary! The time has gone so quickly! I can't believe it's 7 years already! I am so glad he came into my life, even when I wasn't looking! He is everything to me and is my best friend without a doubt! I can't imagine life without him.
Happy Anniversary sweetheart! :o)

Ok, on to Day 7! Today I have the coordinating page to yesterday's page. (So weird to write "yesterday" as I am writing this "yesterday" for today! lol)


Link has expired

Well, that's it for today!
Be sure to check out all of the other blogs for more goodies!

15 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy Anniversary Wishes to both of you!!

I really like the "new look" of your blog - that header is great!

Thanks for sharing another beautiful page.

snowowl551 said...

Happy Anniversary! Your new look is beautiful! Yes, Shawn did do a great job, as she always does!

Elaine said...

So cute, thank you. Happy Anniversary!

K2 Designs said...

Happy Anniversary to you and your DH. Thank you for the pretty card.

Aleah'sMommy said...

Thank you for another beautiful day on the train =) I cant believe its half over already!!

MaryEllen said...

Happy Anniversary !!!! We share wedding anniversarys today hubby and I are celebrating our 34th!!! and yes time certainly flies by.
thanks for sharing another great page love that cute little elf!!

Lynn Hoyt said...

I love the new clean look of your blog, and the header is darling, must have a look at that kit.
Thank you so much for the darling pages.
Lynn

Angel's Imaginations said...

Love the new look, Denise! And, that banner is beautiful.:)
Thank you for Day 7. That little girl elf is so cute! LOL
Happy Anniversary to you and your DH! Have a wonderful day together. :)
Angel

Anonymous said...

Happy Anniversary and congrats on 7 years, Denise!!

Thanks for day 7. They are all beautiful. :)

Barbara said...

The new design is easy to see and uncluttered. The banner is great, as I love anything with ladybugs! Have fun!!

Julie P. (babyofmine) said...

the blog looks great! :)
Thank you for the bb page. :D

congrats on your anniversary!

TifLyn said...

Another wonderful blog gift - thank you!
And yes, I love your new banner! So very cute!
Hugs, Tif

TifLyn said...

And Happy 7th Anniversary!

Simply Sarah said...

Love the new blog look - beautiful colors and easy to read.

Thanks for the page - so cute.

Anonymous said...

Happy Anniversary! Thank you for the link.