Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Feb 10 - Salvadore Dali - Spain

I broke from the garden photos today. I am running behind and needed something quick! :o)

While on the vacation that took us to Italy, we also were in several other countries, with Spain being one of them. We drove into Spain and found this city, Figueres. We decided to roam around a bit and see what might be there. As luck would have it, the Salvadore Dali museum is there! On this first trip into Spain we didn't go into the museum but several days later, hubby and I went back, specifically for the museum. It definitely wasn't as good as I expected. Oh, his famous paintings are there naturally and it is definitely a funky museum, befitting Dali, for sure! I guess I just expected more from it is all. Too bad I was using my older camera at the time. A lot of the photos from inside the museum just didn't turn out.

Today's postcard is part of one wall in one of the rooms in the museum. Believe me, this photo doesn't do this one justice at all. This painting is just massive!


Link has been removed

Well, it is 11am and I am already running behind so I am off!
Thanks for stopping by again!

2 comments:

Aleah'sMommy said...

OMG I got so behind! Thanks so much for days 6-10 of this month! From the looks of it you have been busy as well lol =)

Anonymous said...

Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today (look for timestamp: 10 Feb [LA 07:00pm, NY 10:00pm] - 11 Feb [UK 03:00am, OZ 02:00pm] ).