Tuesday, February 17, 2009

February 17

Going to post this while I have a chance! These days I never know when I will get the time or the chance to be on my own computer! lol Ah well, homework must come first, right?

Today's postcard is a bit different! There is a whole water/sealife area in the zoo. This is a photo I took of one of the water displays. They look like sea anemones but I am not certain if that's what they are! I believe they are though.
If you look closely at the photo, especially the full size one in the zip file, you can see all the little babies on the bottom. Aren't they just the sweetest?


Link has been removed

Well, that's about all the time I have for now! Thanks for stopping by again!

2 comments:

Sherry Out Loud said...

beautiful pic yet again - when I first looked at it, it was like daisies in a snowstorm!

Anonymous said...

First look at the photo it looks like a piece of fabric. I downloaded and up close you can see it is the ripples of the water. Love the colors. Thanks so much for sharing!!