Monday, February 16, 2009

February 15 & 16

Ok, I know I am a day late! Or two.... Sorry about that! Things just got so busy and my DD has been using my computer while hers is out so time on here has been limited lately. I do have 2 postcards for you though! I won't miss any of them, even if they are a day late! :o)

Today's postcards are both from the zoo. One is a gorgeous flower and the other is a gorgeous bird. The bird almost looks like a picture but I swear, it's a photo I took! lol I have another bird photo like this that looks like a painting yet it was a photo I took. Why they turned out like that I don't know! Maybe Sherry can tell us what kind of a bird it is? (hint hint! lol) Ok, I could be less lazy and look it up myself but by the time I do, DD will be on here for her homework again and then I will forget to post what it is and then a month from now, if you're lucky, I will remember to post what it is! So...Sherry??? :o)

Link has been removed


Link has been removed

So, did you all have a nice Valentine's Day? Did anyone get anything unusual for Valentine's or was it just the normal cards, flowers and/or chocolate for everyone?

Well, my time is up! I have some chocolate chip cookies to get in the oven and DD needs to do some homework so this is it for today! Thanks so much for stopping by!

See you tomorrow!

4 comments:

Sherry Out Loud said...

Denise, I sat on my back patio for 4 hours today and that bird didn't show up. Once he does show up, though, I will ask him his name and get right back to you, alrighty?

Seriously, I did a little browsing and didn't find anything - it's kind of hard to tell, too, what he looks like from the front.

Anonymous said...

Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today (look for timestamp: 16 Feb [LA 07:00pm, NY 10:00pm] - 17 Feb [UK 03:00am, OZ 02:00pm] ).

Unknown said...

But he's a very pretty bird! Not something you'd find up here in the Great White North, lol! I did see a woodpecker the other day, at my birdfeeder, in amongst the sparrows and chickadees. Thanks for another beautiful pair of postcards, Denise!

Anonymous said...

Beautiful photo! Love the soft muted colors!! Thanks for sharing!! BettyJoR