Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Feb 24

I haven't forgotten you all, honest! I read the comment from Sherry about people getting viruses from 4shared. I did some checking and it seems like there is a lot of that going around so I am not going to use 4shared for the downloads at this time. I am looking for a place to upload files so you can get them. I have been busy today with several other things though so I haven't found one I like yet. I will keep searching and when I find one, will post the cards again for you to dowload as well as any days I may miss. Please bear with me and if anyone has any suggestions for a place to host the files, please let me know!

Have a great day everyone!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

A few of the designers have gone over and are using Box.net. It is quick, so far I haven't encountered any waiting time. Another one is Media Fire.

Unknown said...

I use Mediafire, Box.net and FileSavr. Some people have had problems getting my kits from FileSavr, but I've never had a problem with the other two.

Aleah'sMommy said...

*sniff* *sniff* Ive been missing you & your beautiful post cards the past few days. Cant wait to see what comes next. As for downloading I found a site that is pretty good, http://www.ziddu.com
so far I havent had any problems with them.