Sunday, February 8, 2009

Feb 8

Yes, I am extremely late today! I am sorry! This is the first chance I have had to get on the computer and even now, I have just enough time to post this and run again!
Just another view of the stairway. You can see how many sets of stairs there are on this thing.
(Deb Pearson - This is in a garden in Italy. I am not sure of the name of the gardens at this moment but I will check my vacation notes and let you know tomorrow, hopefully!)

Anyway, here is today's postcard! I hope you enjoy it!

Link has been removed

I will be answering comments tomorrow! I'm sorry, just too busy today!
Thank you all for stopping by and for leaving your wonderful comments!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Wow what a great picture! You don't really get an idea of the scale on the long shot from yesterday. That's a LOT of stairs. lol!

Deborah said...

Another beautiful photo. Thank you.