Wednesday, March 25, 2009

March 24 - More flowers!

Yes, I am very late! Was a busy day today but I am here! :o)
This will be short and sweet as it is 1am here!

Today's postcard is another flower one from the Keukenhof! With the dreary day we had today, I needed something bright and cheery and this does the trick for me! I hope it's the same for you!


Link has been removed

Dinner tonight: Hubby was sweet and we grabbed Subway and brought it home tonight. Hmmm, maybe he didn't like MY sandwiches last night? lol Actually, he loved them but he likes Subway, has been hungry for it and it sure made my night easier not having to cook or clean up after! What a guy huh? :o)
So, what did you have for dinner tonight?

The answer to yesterday's question about what the white blobs were: tulip bulbs! :o)

Sorry to post and run but it is late and I still have a few things to do!
Thanks for stopping by! See you tomorrow!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Well, I did say flower bulbs, lol! Thanks for the bright picture today. it was sunny here, but cold. So far the only spring I'm seeing is on your blog!

Deborah said...

Love the photo, thank you. I decided to make Reuben sandwiches. Not as good as Izzy's Restaurant, but not bad either.

Anonymous said...

Love todays photo....thankyou.
We had pork medallions with baby spinach, ham and cheese in a creamy tomato sauce....YUMMMM!!!! and lots of veges.