Sunday, March 22, 2009

Saturday, March 21

Just a quick post tonight! We just got home from the in-laws not too long ago and I am beat! Going to post this, feed my eggs and go to bed long before 5am I think! :o) Too many late nights are catching up to me now!

Today's postcard is a waterfall, found, where else? The Keukenhof! lol
I know it is not a colorful photo but I really like the simplicity and peacefulness of it. It was zen-like, just sitting and looking at this fountain. Very relaxing and just kind of tucked away into some trees. I hope you like it!


Link has been removed

I am off to feed my eggs and hit the sack!
Have a wonderful night everyone! Thanks for stopping by!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Love the fountain! What a beautiful picture. Wish I was there instead of here!! Thanks for sharing this gorgeous photo. Mary