Monday, March 16, 2009

Monday, Monday.....

I am late, I know! I am absolutely addicted to the Hatchlings game on Facebook! I was up until 4am last night playing and then again today, all I did was play on Facebook! With all of the hunts and games, I spend way too much time on there! I am so sorry!

I will just get right to today's postcard! This is just one of the things at the Efteling. I just think this close up face is funny. I am not exactly sure what kind of a reason this would be sent to someone but I am sure, with time, I could think of one! lol Perhaps my faithful visitors can come up with a few good ones??? :o)
Anyway, here is today's postcard:


Link has been removed

Have a wonderful Monday! Thanks for stopping by!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Thanks so much for this ard and the seagullone yesterday! I know what you mean with Facebook. I did the Halloween trick or treat, and you got me started on Hatchlings, lol!

Sherry Out Loud said...

I know I know! On Photojojo this morning, it talks about making your own motivational posters! This one could be something like: Intelligence - Get Some! So whatcha think? LOL!