Saturday, January 3, 2009

365 Postcards - Day 3

Hello everyone!
Not too many takers yet on the postcards! Does that mean no one wants to actually write or does no one like the postcards?
I will keep going for those who are downloading them anyway!
Day 3 is a photo I took at the Efteling; an amusement park here in Holland. The photo is from my favorite ride there, the Droomvlucht (literally translated: Dream Flight). It's a magical ride and this postcard gives you an idea of what you see while on it! I hope you like it!

Link has been removed

I will be back later to show you my Day 3 layouts for the 365 Day scrap.
Have a good one and thanks for stopping by!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

How cute. Maybe a tutorial on how to print with a postcard back would help. Or an example of how to use postcards in a journal book or scrapbook page.

Sherry Out Loud said...

Looks like a wonderful ride - I know one of my favorite Disney rides was always Imagination, Professor Dreamweaver - but of course they took it away - guess I have to come to Holland now!