Sunday, January 18, 2009

Day 18

Just the postcard today. I have a nasty cold that is really kicking my butt so I am not up to too much. I will try and respond to replies tomorrow but I do want to say thank you to those of you that have been leaving comments. I enjoy reading them so much! Thank you!

Today's postcard is the last of my "graffiti" cards. You even get real Dutch bikes included in this one! lol Believe me, it is hard to take a photo without a bike in it in most places here! Bikes are everywhere as it is one of our main ways of getting around!

Link has been removed

Thanks for stopping by! See you all again tomorrow!

2 comments:

Sherry Out Loud said...

This is very interesting - the religious icon along with fruit - fascinating to think what the artist is representing! I am sorry you have a cold and hope you feel better soon!

Anonymous said...

Shame all graffiti didn't look like this.....more appealing to the eye instead of the usual ugly "tags". Sorry to hear you're not feeling well.....hope the cold clears soon and you feel better.