Thursday, January 15, 2009

Sorry this is late again! I got a bit tied up last night and didn't get the post set up for this morning.

Just some quick answers to some comments that were left before we get to the postcard.

Judy, I will be sending the photo for your hubby after this is up! :o)

Becky, I use the Olympus SP-560UZ digital camera. I love Olympus and have always had good results!

Becky, Sibylle, Vivie, & Elizabeth - Thank you so much for the wonderful comments! :o)

Today's postcard is of some beautiful flowers and greenery I shot at the zoo. I hope you like it.

Link has been removed

I hope you enjoy today's postcard! As always, if you send them, (and I hope you are!), let me know!

That's it for now! Have a great day everyone!

3 comments:

Aleah'sMommy said...

Thank you for both yesterday & today. I was so bummed I didnt get yesterdays til I found the link is still active. I worked 10 hours last night so I was too tired to get on here at all! Thank you again so much as with the others these are gorgeous! You are an amazing photographer!

suzanne said...

TYVM! Will be sending some to my great nieces cuz they love mail. these are such pretty cards!

Sherry Out Loud said...

Beautiful! Now I'm dreaming of a Sherry and Denise photo safari! Let's pick a neutral ground though - like the Australian outback or something!