Monday, January 5, 2009

No new layouts created today. I guess sometimes living just gets in the way of scrapping about living. Is that really such a bad thing though?

Today's postcard is kind of artsy-fartsy. There was a living statue event this past summer in Den Haag, I believe it was. They didn't have as many statues as I thought they would but the ones they did have were fabulous! This photo is part of a "living tree". Notice the dragonfly to the left of the face? I just like the way this part of the tree looks and personally, I think it makes a cool postcard. Different form your normal ones anyway! If you think this postcard is strange, you should definitely check out the Dali museum in Spain! Very cool but also very strange! Maybe I will make some postcards from there!

If anyone has any suggestions for these postcards, as in themes you might like, etc., give me a shout! Leave a message either here on the blog or at 4shared in the comment section. Here is a preview of today's postcard:

Link has expired

Have a wonderful day! See you tomorrow!

1 comment:

Sherry Out Loud said...

Wow, amazing that this was a real person! You sure have some cool things where you live!