Wednesday, January 7, 2009

I don't know about your weather but here it is COLD!!!! Unusually cold for us! Every one in Holland keeps hoping for more so the ice will freeze and they can run their 11 city ice skating race. Even though I hate the cold, I am hoping it stays cold long enough for the race! Hubby promised to take the day off so we could go watch it if it happens. It will make for some great photos! :o)

Thinking about the cold, I actually scrapped a page tonight!!! :o)
This was a photo I took of a snowfall a year or so ago. We don't get much snow here in our part of Holland so every time we do, I am out snapping photos!
I used "Winter Escape" by Paint The Moon Designs (Annie Manning) and "Winter Flight" by Createwings Designs (Dawn Vander Stoep). Both kits can be found at Oscraps.




I have another postcard for you! This one is of a castle ruin (Ruine Ravenstyne) not far from where we live. The castle and the whole area around are just beautiful!
I hope you like it!

Link has expired

Well, that's it for today!
Have a great day everyone!

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Thank you! i just found your postcards and i think it's a wonderful idea! I had penpals when I was younger, but after the Internet took off, no one writes anymore! It's a little sad, cause I remember waiting for the letters in the mail, and now all I get is bills, lol!

Phyldar said...

I love pics of old ruins - thanks for this lovely postcard!

A Soul's Heartbeat said...

Beautiful Denise, I just love this idea, I'm making greeting cards now and these will be such beautiful additions to some of them.

Sherry Out Loud said...

Amazing place - do you get to see inside it too?