Thursday, January 22, 2009

Jan 22 - The Eiffel Tower

Just a quick post as it's my baby's 16th birthday today! She is literally, the baby. Where did the years go???
Saturday, my son and only boy, turns 18! It's so hard to believe they have grown up so fast!
My other two girls are 25 and 31 and my grandson is already 3! I am not sure if I am feeling old these days or starting to feel that "empty nest" syndrome!

Today I have a photo of the Eiffel Tower most people don't get! Don't worry, I do have them normal as well! :o) This is from the other side of the street in this wonderful little park. I just love this "not so typical" shot of the tower. I hope you enjoy it as well!


Link has been removed

Have a wonderful day everyone! See you tomorrow!

3 comments:

Deborah said...

Gorgeous shot. Thank you.

Sherry Out Loud said...

Whoa girl, this rocks!!! Did you lie on the ground to take it? The perspective is just amazing, and most definitely not your standard Eiffel Tower shot. Thank you so much!

Aleah'sMommy said...

thanks for todays gorgeous card!! I love this view!