Friday, January 16, 2009

Day 16

Replies to comments from yesterday's post:

Aleah'sMommy - All links are available for 7 days. If you miss a day, no worries! :o)
suzanne - I am thrilled to hear you will be sending the postcards out! I hope your nieces enjoy them!
Thank you both for your wonderful comments!

Today's postcard is a bit of graffiti! We get some "normal" graffiti here in Holland but this is what you see more of. I do anyway! It's too bad all graffiti can't look like this, huh?

This photo was taken in Den Haag, ergo "The Hague".
I have a few more "graffiti" photos that I will be giving you in the next couple of days. Think of it as "modern art". :o)

Link has been removed

Thanks for stopping by and have a great day!

2 comments:

Sherry Out Loud said...

This is amazing! There are some painted walls like this in Miami that I always loved to see - probably many more since I haven't been to Miami in at least 14 years! But your artistry in capturing it on film is as wonderful as that artist's in painting it. Thanks for sharing it with us!

Aleah'sMommy said...

That is great to know, thank you for today's! It is gorgeous. I am in the US in Michigan & the area I am in there isnt much grafitti, but when you do see it its like it should be in a museaum of art! LOL! Thank you again