Saturday, January 31, 2009

Jan 31 - Florence, Italy

Just the postcard at the moment! It is after 1am (Fri) and I am posting for tomorrow but I am beat tonight so I really don't have much to say!
Thank you to those of you that have downloaded the postcards and left comments! I appreciate them!

This is a postcard looking out over Florence. Up here, there is a statue of David but it is just a replica. They had a lot of construction going on at the time so I don't have any good photos of the fake David. I thought this view of Florence was beautiful though! :o)

Link has been removed

Have a great day! Thanks for stopping by!

3 comments:

Deborah said...

I so look forward to all your beautiful photos. Thank you so much for sharing them. I have been able to use most of them for my desktop and they are gorgeous. If you keep them coming I will make a screensaver out of them for my Mac. Every day I look at your blog and check if you have a new photo. :)

Deborah said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Unknown said...

Thank you, it's a beautiful city!