Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Day 6

Day 6 - no new layouts. I spent the day taking down the Christmas tree and all of the decorations. It took me literally, the whole day to get it done! I finished up just in time to make dinner. *sigh*
I really need to get on the ball with these layouts! I will never get 365 done at this rate!

I have another new postcard for those few of you downloading! Is anyone actually sending them to anyone or are you just downloading them for yourself? Just curious!

Today's postcard is a bit of Spring. I figured it is probably cold and/or snowy for a lot of you so maybe the colors will perk things up a bit! This photo was taken at the Keukenhof; a beautiful park here in Holland that is only open for a few months every year. Their floral display is fabulous! You will probably see more postcards from the Keukenhof! :o)



Link has expired

Have a good day everyone! See you tomorrow!

3 comments:

Jeansul said...

Beautiful cards, keep them coming.

A Soul's Heartbeat said...

This is a beautiful place Denise, is it close to you? Thank you for the gift of your talent!

Sherry Out Loud said...

How gorgeous! But no fair, it's the 8th and I haven't even started getting my decorations down....LOL!