Thursday, January 8, 2009

Day 8

I would like to take a moment to say thank you to those of you who post comments on the postcards! I enjoy reading them very much!
I know it is not easy anymore to comment at 4shared but it is easy to come back here (the window stays open!) and leave a comment here on my blog! I would love to see more comments from those of you downloading! Let me know if you are enjoying the cards, if you are using them in some way, any ideas you have for more, or even just a thank you. Any and almost all :o) comments are welcome! No nasties please!

No new layout to post today. I got up way too late and just felt blah all day. I haven't gotten much done except some cleaning out of files on my computer! Maybe tomorrow.

Ok, on to the postcard for today!
What good are postcards from Holland if you don't have one, at least, with a windmill on it? lol
This photo was taken at Kinderdijk; a place where there are, I believe, 17 or 19 windmills in one area. This, of course, is just one of those windmills!

Link has expired

Thanks for stopping by! I hope you have enjoyed this week's postcards. I will be taking them down one by one now. Day 1 comes down today, Day 2 tomorrow, and so on. If you missed any, grab them while you can!
Have a great day everyone! See you tomorrow!

6 comments:

Unknown said...

Thank you, I'm really enjoying these!

Aleah'sMommy said...

These are all so gorgeous. I am just finding them so I am going to download all the ones that are still available. This is a great idea & you are an amazing photographer. Thank you so much for these!

A Soul's Heartbeat said...

I love this, but then windmills always have that magic to them. Your photo is beautiful your generosity just like always! Thank You!

LovelyMissKait said...

Gorgeous card. TY.

Sherry Out Loud said...

You've only been doing this a short time, but already I am completely in awe of your photos and the amazing places you have to visit! Get that room ready girl cause I'm dreaming of a Holland vacation....LOL!

diharper said...

Thank you so very much for the lovely postcards. The pictures are wonderful. I like seeing a bit of Holland through your eyes.

I am doing the Resolve to Scrap 365at Digitals

Hugs, Diane