Friday, January 2, 2009

Day 2 of my Reach Out And Touch Someone campaign. :o)

Before I forget, I wanted you to know the previews are smaller than the actual postcards. Just takes up less room that way! Each postcard also has a light texture added to look more like fine paper.
I will leave the links up for one week only! After that they come down so I can delete the files from my 4shared account. One week should be long enough, don't you think? If you miss one you really like, send me a note and maybe I will be nice and send you the file! :o)

I was thinking about the people you could send these to or things you could do with them. They could easily be downsized and you could put them in a lunch bag/box just to let someone know you are thinking of them. You could leave one on someones desk at work. Have kids in college? What about putting stamps on them and sending them a whole pack of cards so THEY can keep in touch with others? Got any more ideas? Let me hear them!

Today's postcard was a photo I took at a vacation park we stayed at one year. I just loved the look of this wagon. I will have another view of this wagon on another postcard some other time for you. I hope you like the card! Reach out and touch someone with it! :o)

Here is today's preview and link to the next postcard.


Link has been removed

Since I am posting this a day early and setting it to be there in the morning, I will update my post later in the day with my Day 2 layouts!

Have a great day!

1 comment:

Sherry Out Loud said...

I love this - it really speaks volumes about its past. Thanks!