Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Day 13

Hello!
I am a bit late getting this out today but I doubt anyone was looking for it yet anyway! Just another postcard from Kinderdijk and skating on the ice.


Link has been removed

Judy, you left a comment yesterday about your hubby wanting to use as wallpaper. If you will leave me your email address, I can send the original size photo which should work better than the postcard if he would like it. There should be a place in the comment area to send follow-up email.

Thank you to everyone that has been leaving comments! I really appreciate them and enjoy reading them!

Thanks for stopping by everyone!
Enjoy the postcard!

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Your postcards are all so beautiful. Thank you for sharing them.

A Soul's Heartbeat said...

This looks like something out of the Old World Denise, with the windmills as the backdrop. It's so beautiful thanks for sharing your photos!

Becky said...

I just found your blog a couple of days ago, and now I'm loving seeing what you put on each day! Thanks for sharing such beautiful pictures.

aquascrap said...

Denise...thankyou so much for the offer of the original photo. Hubby would absolutley appreciate it.
I have checked the email follow up comments, so I hope you are able to get the email address, if not I will post it in the comments section.
BTW another gorgeous photo today. I really look forward to coming each day to see the postcards.
Thankyou again
Judy

aquascrap said...

I have just verified the google account so I hope it shows up for you.
Judy

Aleah'sMommy said...

this is gorgeous! And that is a great idea to use as a desktop!! thank you so much for another beautiful day,by the end I will want to take a vaca & see all this for myself!! LOL

Anonymous said...

Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today (look for timestamp: 13 Jan [LA 09:01pm] - 14 Jan [NY 12:01am, UK 05:01am, OZ 04:01pm] ).

Sherry Out Loud said...

Again, it looks like a magazine photo, lady! I am so impressed! I am also working on getting some of these printed - my hubby wants to start printing postcards to send to his agents every month so they don't forget he's Santa...LOL...so once I get it done for him I'll do it for me too! Thanks so much!