Friday, January 9, 2009

Day 9 - Reach Out And Touch Someone

Welcome back! It is Day 9 of my "Reach Out and Touch Someone" campaign! Have YOU reached out and touched someone? Let me hear about it! :o)

Thank you so much for the wonderful comments! I am so glad to read that you are enjoying the postcards! :o)
(Sherry, your room is ready anytime you are!)

No new layout to post again today. I get the blahs terribly in January. I think it's part after Christmas let down and part cold/dreary weather. I will try again tomorrow! :o)
How about you? Are you participating in the 365 day scrap challenge anywhere online? If so, leave your link in the comments so we can check out your layouts! If it's ok to post your gallery link, let me know and I will post it on the blog so others can check it out too! Maybe I will start a new sidebar just for links to your 365 day layout challenge galleries! What do you think? Send me those links! :o)

Yesterday, I gave you a postcard of a windmill. After all, what do you think of when you think of Holland? Windmills, naturally! That is either the first or second thought. Tulips are the other one, am I correct? :o)
Holland = windmills and tulips! So, today I created a card(s) with some tulips! Actually, you get two today because I couldn't decide which I liked better! lol These should definitely cheer someone up, huh? Now mind you, these aren't the real thing but there will be some postcards at some point with the real ones!



Link has been deleted

Well, I guess that's it for today!
Remember, reach out and touch someone today! It may be just the thing to get that person through the day!
See you tomorrow!

5 comments:

Aleah'sMommy said...

Thanks so much these are gorgeous!

Vicky said...

I am enjoying your cards, Denise! THANKS!

Anonymous said...

I just found your blog today. I really like the postcards you are making. The pictures are stunning. I will be sure to check back everyday to see the new postcard. Thank you for sharing these.

TifLyn said...

Thank you for sharing these postcards. The pics are stunning! I will probably never have a chance to visit Holland in person, but this makes me feel as if I did!
And thx for giving a link for the 1st week. I missed this til now. My PC has been acting up and not much internet time have I had lately...
Hugs, Tif

Sherry Out Loud said...

LOL, I'm such a knucklehead - I made a shortcut to your blog, but it kept coming up January 8 - I thought you just gave up on this project and I was so sad, until I looked over at the sidebar and saw that you had been posting every day.....DUH!!! So now I think I'm back on the right page. Beautiful tulips!!!