Monday, January 19, 2009

Day 19

Still a bit blah as I write this so just the postcard again today. At least for now!
These little guys at the local zoo in Rotterdam were more than happy to pose for me! lol
I thought this might make a cute card for Valentine's Day with some kind of a cute saying on it. What do you think? I have more photos of the animals at the zoo so I am sure you will be seeing more of them! :o)

Here is a preview of today's postcard:


Link has been removed

That's it for now! Thanks for stopping by!

2 comments:

Sherry Out Loud said...

Well, I could see using it as a valentine as long as I could be the sleek skinny one in the back and not the big fat one in the front....LOL! Your perspective is charming :-) Feel better!

suzanne said...

I think the big fat one is cute! The kids will love it. TYVM! We have sunshine in Michigan so the blahs are on the run, feel better soon.