Sunday, January 11, 2009

Day 11

Well, not much got done today! Hubby wasn't feeling the greatest so all that got done today was a bit of grocery shopping. It was cold out again today so not a bad day to stay in I guess!

My dad called today. He lives in Illinois and said they were getting dumped on again. He said they got like 10" of snow and were expecting another 4" or more before it was supposed to stop. I sure do miss those kind of snowfalls! If we get like 2" here, that is a lot!
Is it snowing by you? How much snow have you gotten so far this year? (Sherry, you can just tell me about the warmth and sun in beautiful Florida!)

I have another postcard for you today. This one was taken in Giethoorn. It is such a beautiful place. No cars as everyone lives on the water and you travel by boat everywhere. It's just a tiny little town with big impact! It was definitely beautiful and definitely somewhere I would like to go back to one day.
This photo was taken while we were cruising through the canal on a boat we rented. It was a beautiful, hot and sunny day. I hope you like it!
Link has been removed

That's it for now! Have a wonderful Sunday everyone!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today (look for timestamp: 11 Jan [LA 01:21pm, NY 04:21pm, UK 09:21pm] - 12 Jan [OZ 08:21am]).

A Soul's Heartbeat said...

This is beautiful Denise, what a magical place. I love how they lined the tins up in a row for you, lol. So quaint that you take boats everywhere to see this. I'm loving your pictures but more love the journaling and stories behind them. This blog will make a beautiful book at the end of the year.

Sherry Out Loud said...

I agree with Patti, you will have one awesome blog book at the end of the year! As far as the weather in Orlando, it is way chilly for us - it's 9 am and only 47 outside, and will get down to mid 30s tonight! I know, it's wimpy compared with all the really cold places, but still cold for us....LOL!