Sunday, January 4, 2009

Jan 4 - Day 4 "Reach Out and Touch Someone"

Thank you to those of you that have been downloading!

Someone said a tutorial for the back might be nice. I actually just figured you could print these out on thick paper. If you are sending them as postcards, you would write your message on the left and add the address and stamp on the right.
The only difference between these and a real postcard is the line in the middle dividing right and left and usually, the name of whatever is in the picture is listed somewhere on the back as well.
If you are just giving them to someone, then you could just use the whole back to write a note.

I will look into it though and see if I can find anything on how to add a postcard type back for printing. Thank you anonymous for the suggestion!

Today's postcard is another "cutesy" one. This is another one from a ride at the Efteling. If you have ever gone to Disney World or Disneyland, you have probably gone on the ride where the music is constantly "It's A Small World". This ride is essentially the same thing but the music is at least different throughout! lol
This photo is from one of the "countries". Aren't they adorable??
Link has expired

I didn't scrap anything today.(Today being Saturday as I am setting this up ahead of time!) We got busy and time just got away from me. Hopefully I can get both today's and tomorrow's pages done tomorrow.
Is anyone else doing the 365 day scrap? If so, I would love to hear about it and to see your layouts! Give me a shout!

That's it for now! See you all later!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I am trying to do the layout a day and also am using past photos. We are empty nesters and there's not much to photograph on a daily basis. it's a pretty mundane life for the most part. Here is my gallery. I have done 7 pages (I figured I would be better off to do a little ahead. Give myself a cushion) so far.

http://digitalscrapbookpages.com/galleria/showgallery.php/cat/500/ppuser/1291