Sunday, January 25, 2009

Jan 25 - A little late!

Hi all! I'm sorry I am so late! With the kids' birthdays, a soccer game and company this weekend, I just haven't had any time to log on and post the card until now! I'm sorry!

Sherry, you are too funny!!! Hmmm, what else is there to do in Florida in April? :o) It's that perfect time after the chilly winter and just before it starts getting hot again! It's spring and everyone/everything is "twitterpated", are they not? lol

Today's postcard is a view of Notre Dame (the front) and the Seine. Again, it is so hard to get photos up close without people so I don't have too many I can use. I figure if you can plainly see someone's face, then it's not for me to post on the internet. I will post what I can though!
I hope you enjoy it!

Remember, the preview is clickable. It is about half the size or less of the actual postcard though.

Link has been removed

Ok, I am off to get tomorrow's post set up and then I am off to bed! I am beat tonight!
Thanks for stopping by! See you tomorrow!

No comments: